Pharmaceutical Sciences – Industry, Universidade de Lisboa
Lisboa, Portugal (1986 – 1991)
Post-Graduation in Industrial Management and Information Systems for Industry, INDEG – ISCTE
Lisboa, Portugal (1993– 1994)
Viveiros da Espargueira Lda
2018 – Presente | Portimão, Portugal
Partner / CEO
Piscicultura Vale da Lama Lda e Aqualvor, Actividades em Aquacultura Lda
2000 – 2018 | Lagos, Portugal
Janssen Cilag Farmacêutica Lda
1992 – 2000 | Oeiras, Portugal
Production Manager Assistant
Schering Plough Pharma
1992 – 1995 | Sintra, Portugal
Developed Projects | Piscicultura Vale da Lama Lda e Aqualvor e outher partnerships:
• Development of finishing rations, to improve the color of the fish, using natural ingredients.
• Tests of essential oils incorporated in the rations, to prevent species-specific pathologies.
• Application of new fishing and packaging techniques to increase the fish’s conservation time.
• Elaboration of an aquaculture production management software with the inclusion of all production costs and simulation of the biomass of the tanks.
• Work on the study of productive profitability with new species such as Sargo, croaker and Sole.
• Analysis of the autovaccines results obtained from the native bacteria of a facility.
• Comparative tests on the growth of seabream with different levels of oxygen dissolved in water. Its relationship with production costs.